Thankful For The Priceless Gift Of Life!! Happy Birthday To Nollywood Actress Tana Egbo Adelana…



You’ve done so for much me, I cannot tell it all.. Nara ekelemo.. if I had ten thousand tongues, it still won’t be enough to thank you Lord... Nara ekelemo! Thank you for the Gift of Life Lord! I AM GRATEFUL..🙏🏾HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! December24 birthdaygirl gratefulheart


Thankful for the priceless gift of life,
Thankful for Good health,
Thankful for hope,
Thankful for Love,
Thankful for Family,
Thankful for my good friends,
Thankful for the roof over my head
For the food I eat, I am grateful.
For the clothes on my body, I bless you Lord.
For your Grace Lord, I give you all the thanks 🙏🏾 It’s been a wonderful chapter and I’m thankful for this new chapter you have written Lord! My mouth is full of praises for the I AM THAT I AM! birthdaygirl december24 capricorn





Comments

Popular Posts