Merry Christmas From Your Favorite Nollywood Celebrities…


Nollywood celebrities took out time to wish their fans a Merry Christmas! Have a beautiful Xmax celebration.


Chizzy Alichi

Merry Christmas Everyone. Let the spirit of christmas warm your home with love,joy and peace. have a blessed christmas

Eniola Badmus

Christmas is always an emotional time for me as it plays up rich childhood memories and also amplifies the need to show geniue love. Folks, while we gallivant and Jollyficate during the season, let's remember to show love in gifts/ Kind and make this Christmas SPECIALLY memorable for someone!
Merry Christmas Guys!  DontDrinkAndDrive AndIfYouMustDrinkDoNotDrive StaySafe AkuOdun o.

Angela Okorie

Merry Christmas
Fam ,
Y’all should have Fun.

Empress Njamah

MAY YOUR MERRY CHRISTMAS BE MERRY AND YOUR HAPPY HOLIDAYS BE HAPPY!!! From me to u all with LOVE  xmaswishes happyholidays merryxmas bestwishes hoe hoeboss

Destiny Etiko

Merry Christmas my sweeties ❣❣❣ wishing u guys the best of Xmas celebration 🎉 😘 love u all 💞


Jnr Pope

MERRY CHRISTMAS SWAGNATION.........
from the J's........May Everything Good You Wish For Come To Pass......Amen.....
🙌🙌🙌
Props And Set By Wify @dopeevents007 .
swagnation ......... we love you all........

Uche Elendu

Merry Christmas My lovelies!!!! The kings of kings is born Today!!! My lord and saviour, my redeemer, he who says a word and it comes to pass, he who doesnt get upset when i shout out his name at any time of the day, he who answers when i call, he that is God all by himself, he that i can tell my worries without the fear of being bashed, he that delivered me and set my feet on a rock to stay!! My All and my All!!! May the celebration of the birth of our lord Jesus Christ bring to birth many blessings in our lives and fullness of Joy in Jesus name!!!! 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
Season to be merry!!!! Merry Christmas to you all

Omoni Oboli

Merry Christmas my wonderful Omonifam 🎄
I do not ever take your love for granted. Have your best Christmas ever 😍😍😍
I love you all for free 💋

Recheal Okonkwo

May the birth of our LORD JESUS brings us more blessing , success and joy.merry Christmas 🌲

Halima Abubakar

I celebrate with you all🌺🌺🌺🌺Happy Christmas loves and make sure you are happy regardless 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE😍😍😍😍😍

Ini Edo

Jesus is the reason for the season..Eternally grateful to God for giving me the sweetest instafamily.Merry Xmas y'all.Hold on to your faith in God..He is a promise keeper..Love you all and may God bless y'all

Aneka Twins

Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas and Happy New to you and a year full of blessings. Love from us AnekeTwins 😍🎁🎄🎄atwinsdesign aneketwins worldbesttwins fearfullyandwonderfullymade doublethecuteness twinslife

Bambam

Merry Christmas family! You deserve all of heavens best this season! I love you all dearly.

Nina Ivy

Merry Christmas Fam!!! May this Day Bring Us Good Tidings , Love, Blessings And Happiness!! Love You Fam !!
SeasonGreetings HappyHolidays Merrychristmas NinaIvy TeamNina NinaRising 💃💃💃😍😍😍❤🎁


Comments

Popular Posts