Actress Destiny Etiko Gift Mum A House On Her Birthday…




Happy birthday to my world, my best friend, my prayer warrior, my backbone, my gossip mate, the only woman who gave me the platform I have now❤️๐Ÿ’‹❤️ may today mark the beginning of more greater things in your life mummy IJN Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜❤️๐Ÿ’‹ I wish I have the whole world I would have given but the little I have I will always share with u becos without u I wouldn’t have known wat nollywood is ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ my God will continue to bless and protect you IJN Amen ๐Ÿ™ keep living for me my world.



In my own little way my BACKBONE....I give to you this little token as your birthday gift ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‰ for all the love u have shown my siblings and I ❤️❤️❤️ the future will be better ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽage gracefully Sugar ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŽ HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Comments

Popular Posts