Actress Destiny Etiko..... The Story Of My Life Can Never Be Told Without My Mum...



Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko, celebrate mum's birthday in such a unique way, the actress further show gratitude to her, for being such an inspiration and backbone to her. Read her story below!


She wrote!
The story of my life can never be told without my mum, 2003 wen I was in jss1 my Mum sometimes takes me to take part in some children movies wen the need arises especially when my school goes on mid-term break...the small girl u see on that picture is DESTINY ETIKO as a child, this picture was taken from one of the movies I shot back den in a block rosary scene 🙈🙈 and I happened to take part in about 3 different movies den...and Mum always makes sure that I never go hungry at the location set especially when the welfare doesn’t come on time 🤣🤣🤣 am sure my colleagues understand this one🤣🤣...am really happy to share this part of me with my lovelies today because without this woman called  UK ETIKO who gave me the platform I have now I wouldn’t have thought of coming back wen I got into the university as an adult to continue as an actor...courtesy of my Mum ❤️❤️❤️ what more can I say than to wish u not just a happy birthday but to also tell the world how much u mean to me mummy 💋❤️❤️❤️ I loooove u so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ happy birthday to my BACKBONE birthdayqueen👑. Pls don’t laugh at me oo 🤣

Comments

Popular Posts