15 Years And Waxing Strong, I Could Tell A Story Of How We Met! Happy Weeding Anniversary To Nollywood Actor, Desmond Elliott…



Nollywood actor Desmond Elliott and wife, Victoria Elliott, celebrate fifteen years weeding anniversary. The actor wrote a lovely message on his instagram to celebrate his beautiful wife! They are blessed with four adorable kids. Read his message below!



He wrote!
15 years and waxing strong,Babamai I could leave a long note to profess how much you mean to me , I could tell a story of how we met and started this journey,it will all come down to those 3 words, I LOVE YOU
Mmm Thank you for the peace
Thank you for caring
Thank you for loving me even when  I added to my waistline(hehe)
Thank you for making our house a home
happyweddinganniversary.

Comments

Popular Posts