A Letter To My Daughters.‥! Uche Nancy Supprise Her Four Daughters With A Car.....






Nollywood producer Uche Nancy, took it upon her self to surprise her four beautiful daughters this new year. The proud mum got a car for her lovely daughters. The beautiful moment was captured with a letter! . Read her letter to her daughters below!!







Uche…‥! Letter to my daughters

It has not been an easy year for me and you girls but God has be faithful and I am grateful🙏🙏... I am grateful to God for giving me the best and greatest gifts in life which is you girls. I am annoying and sometimes, i don't listen to you girls but you might not understand why I do some of the things I do... Parents teach and guide their children but my lovely daughters have taught me a lot. This gift here is my little way of of showing appreciation to you girls for being the best daughter I could ever ask for. I love you girls so much @sonia_uche @preetyomah @i_am_jesinta @chinenyennebe ❤❤❤ To our wonderful friends that came to celebrate with me and my daughters, God bless and prosper everyone of you @omannadi @walteranga @omalicha55 @lizzygoldofficial @iam_cissoko @babarex0 @daveogbeni @shaggybes @nma_kocha @omonati33 @zeeliciousfairy @fegorson_studio 🙌🙌

More photos!

















Comments

Popular Posts