I Have Wonderful And Adorable Kids You Blessed Me With. Happy Birthday Uchenna Nnanna…



Happy birthday to nollywood actress! Uchenna Nnanna. See the lovely photos and message Uchenna shared on her instagram to celebrate her birthday.


Thank you Lord for the two movies I worked on these past year that will be hitting the market soon. HOTEL-LEGO and WEDDING GOWN. It was indeed tasking but I thank you for the grace for producing them. I had different difficulties at different times before the shoot but That Thing called the  GRACE OF GOD kept me going. I am glad I worked with  amazing cast and crew members you gave me. All my crew members and cast. I want to thank you All... For working with me....... Watch this Space peopl..... More to come.


I have wonderful and adorable kids you blessed me with. I look at them at every point and words fail me on how merciful  you are to me Lord. Thank you Lord. Am also grateful Lord for the most amazing and best siblings in the world. The bond we share have really stood the test of time... We love each other and always there to uplift one another.... I am super grateful to have them All in my life.


God almighty on this day I praise your name for blessing me with the best hubby anyone could ask for. His love and support all these years I've been married to him have molded me in becoming a better version of myself especially in self discovery of the things I can do and achieve. When you have a partner who supports your dreams and aspirations then you can conquer the world.










Comments

Popular Posts