How Nollywood Star Actress Omotola Jalade‐Ekeinde Transform The Home Of A Widow With 4 Kids…‥




How nollywood star actress, Omotola Jalade‐Ekeinde, transform the home of Mrs Folashade Chijioke, a widow with four kids. Her initiative and partners completed the home in 4days! 27th ‐ 31st December.





Omotola share the before and after photos on her page, see below.

Before transformation!







Omotola Wrote!
This is What we have been up to into the New year!
We did it!!!! We succeeded with the widowshomemakeover and handed over to Mrs Folashade Chijioke and her 4 kids , a Fabulous home for 2019 !!! And we did it in Only 4 days!!!

A Bedroom should be a clean zen place. It is where you lay your head after a hard day’s work. Unfortunately, Mrs chijioke and her 4 kids slept on 2 mattresses in some hellish space.

The first partner I called on when I decided to do the widowshomemakeover was Mrs Ibukun Oludare... CEO @pinenivoryltd . I have a few of her “made in Nigeria” exquisite and contemporary furniture. I needed that. I needed her! She immediately responded with a yes . Brought all the furniture in the living room , wall box decors and even when I began to doubt , she encouraged me. Introduced my vitafoam partner and brought mattress covers for the kid’s bunks! May God bless you and your business babe.


After Transformation!















Comments

Popular Posts