Actress Mary Igwe…! Its Because Of You That I Have Journeyed Through Life… Happy Birthday.....






Happy birthday to nollywood actress Mary Igwe. The beautiful actress posted some photos and messages on her IG account to mark her birthday. Read below!!

I am grateful to you my maker for the journey of life and your mercy upon my life. Thank you yahweh.


 It is because of you, my creator, that i have journeyed through life facing  everything in my path.
It is because of you i am here today, you made a way.
I give you thanks, and I am grateful for everything you've done for me. You are my pillar, You are my rock, You are my all. I give you all the Glory. Thank you God for this new season of grace, prosperity and blessings.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY C IGWE.




How I love you so much, for who I am today.
For my family, my beloved ones, my friends, my loving fans, my Career, and for everything..God, I am overwhelmed for your love for me, and excited for my future that is in your hands.


No man will share the glory of my creator, and I will testify to the goodness and greatness of your love in my life.
-
Its a new season for me
Mary C. Igwe
-
Thank you Yahweh🙏🏽
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME




Comments

Popular Posts