Actress Oma Nnadi…!Man I Ever Come Across In My Entire 30 Something Years… Happy Anniversary…





Its been a year Nollywood Actress, Oma Nnadi, tied the knots with Noni Enem. To celebrate their one year anniversary, the beautiful actress took to her page to share how amazing and considerate her husband has been.

Oma and Noni are blessed with a daughter, Kyra Khloe Enem.




Oma Wrote!
Who says their is no God, truely no existence for you. I am the most happiest woman right now.  Exactly a year ago today, I tied the knot with the most considerate, loving ,understanding, God fearing and most importantly great personality, man I ever came across in my entire 30something years. my darling @noni_enem, the world is yet to know who you truely is, all I can say is, I bless God I met you. with that being said, Happy 1year anniversary and many many years till eternity.




Comments

Popular Posts