LAIDE AND EMMANUEL BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY



Moments like this are precious and unforgettable. Beautiful proposal of “LAIDE AND EMMANUEL

Emmanuel saw Laide at a friends weeding! They both exchanges phone numbers, and that was their beginning to a lifetime journey, after two years of dating.


The bride to be was contacted by her close friend to be invited for a high class dinner, she had no idea she glammed up for her proposal.


The proposal spot was design and filled with bouquets of beautiful flowers in white  and the bride to be favorite color pink.



THE BRIDE TO BE "LAIDE" STORY
Emma and I meet at a friends wedding we exchanges contacts, we started talking and I was initially not interested. He asked me out on a date and I found out he had never dated anyone which surprised me. Some months later, on the 10th of April, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I remember mentioning to him that he would be the last guy I would agree to date. Even though the nature of his job requires him to travel within and out of the county a lot, I grew to love him even more, each passing day and we just ensured communication was strong.

LAIDE SHARES HER PROPOSAL EXPERIENCE
Two years down, I had my friend Funke call me saying she wanted me to be her plus one for a birthday dinner with a prospective high profile client who wanted to patronize my makeup service. As a businesswoman, I decided to dress really nice only for me to get to the “dinner” and meet a violinist playing John Legend’s All of me, bouquets of flowers and the beautiful and talented Simi singing sonorously. It was my proposal! I was in shock. I am a tough girl but the tears flowed like rivers of waters. The love of my life was on one knee, of course, I said Yes! I am glad I am the first girl he ever dated and now I am going to be the first and only wife he would ever marry.


GROOM TO BE “EMMANUEL“ STORY
February 14th is a special day for me. It is the day I met the love of my life at a friend’s wedding. The funny thing is I didn’t really want to go for the wedding and I even left a couple of times during the ceremony. But I decided to stay after I came back for the third time because I saw a girl I really liked. I asked a mutual friend of ours to tell me about her and he had nothing but a lot of good things to say.
So I decided to ask her for her number and she gave it to me, when I got home that night I called her but she didn't pick up .I decided to try again the next day having in mind that if she doesn't pick i won't call her again (because I don't like forcing things ). Fortunately for me she picked her call  and when we started talking. I felt the chemistry  day by day talking to her ,I asked her out on a date and Few months after the date on 10th of April I asked her out and she finally said yes. This was the happiest day of my life because she is the first girl I would ever date and I had always said my first girlfriend would be my wife. 2 years down the line I knew it was time for me to propose so I decided to contact a proposal company and explained everything I wanted in details ,she is a lover of flowers and candle, the proposal was very intimate I called her close friends and family. I am glad she has decided to spend the rest of her life with me. I call her my baby!




CONGRATULATIONS LAIDE AND EMMANUEL. MAY ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOUR UNION AS YOU BOTH EMBARK ON THE JOURNEY TO BECOME ONE!!!

Follow Us On All Social Media:






         









Comments

Popular Posts