PAUL AND BIMBO.....LOVE STORY AND A SUPRISED ENGAGEMENT



Paul share some beautiful love story on how he meet Bimbo on a vacation trip in America. After their first conversation they both knew they were meet for each other! 


Love is a beautiful thing, most especially when you find that one person meet for you. It was love at first sight for Paul and Bimbo.

Bimbo thought she was simply on a dinner outing at a Chinese restaurant put together by her sister and Paul's brother. She was met with a pleasant surprise when the waiters began to serve her roses instead of food.





Paul wanted an intimate proposal in a classy chinese restaurants in Lagos, "Cai Shen Chinese Restaurants"  which had a lovely ambience and breathtaking.




More surprises!
Dessert came in early and in form of a sweet serenade by the exceptional two-man band.



From the groom to be!
_
My love story with Bimbo is amazing.I only Spoke with Bimbo in America on vacation & upon our first conversation during her trip, Bimbo & I both knew we were meant for each other.
_
After several interactions, we found out that we couldn’t do without each other and we always wanna spend time talking on phone (Video & Audio calls). Upon her return to Nigeria, i met her up at the airport & trust me our love for each other grew stronger cos I finally placed a pretty & gorgeous face on the beautiful voice I heard on phone & we both were more convinced about our choice to spend our lives together.
_
Bimbo is an amazing lady filled with loads of wonderful qualities. The major reason I chose her over anyone else i would ever wish for is that she compliments me in every single way, always bringing out the best in me & treats me like an angel like no other lady have done in my life which is why I just can’t wait to spend my forever with her cos with her by my side i am sure of a great, bright & beautiful future God on our side.
Fast forward to today I decided to pop the big question for her in a very intimate way and I am glad I chose her to be my forever .





CONGRATULATIONS TO PAUL AND 
BIMBO. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR UNION… AMEN!!!

Follow Us On All Social Media:






         





Comments

Popular Posts