Will Get Married If This Conditions Are Met:Actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje…






Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Gold Onuwaje, give a hint on her instagram of what she want in a husband. Read below!


1)you must work at two weeks distance from me...I love my space can't deal seeing my husband daily. I love to miss you,Skype or do videos with you let's just be missing each other that would arouse me and increase my love for you ...Am quite busy too so I need a man that is also extremely busy..so if you a footballer,or work in offshore,or you ve businesses abroad that takes you out of the home for at least 2 weeks ...you ve a chance😁

2)you must be older than me with about 8yrs ...I want to always look young before my man

3)you must never use pink lips balm on your lips

4)you must keep clean low hair cut ..no weaving of hair,no afro and no plenty beard...

5)you must never sag down your trousers I love a complete well dressed gentleman

6)you must have a fresh breath because I love kissing

7)you must smell nice always

8)you must never pierce your ear,nose or any part of your body...no tattoos too

9)you must talk less ..don't like men that talk too much

10)you must be good on bed...very important.

11)you must be God fearing

12)you must be Romantic ..I love gifts and surprises

13)money is important so you must have small money am not saying you should be rich as dangote in fact we both must bring money to the table cos am also hard working..

14)you must never be a bully or lay your finger on me ...the day you try it am divorcing your ass straight up...you must be a complete gentle man

15)you must not never smoke but you can drink small at least two bottles in a month...lemme just be nice small😁

16)you must be dark...I love dark guys...I love my chocolates too...

17)you must not snore

18)you must not be internet friendly


Comments

Popular Posts