Prince Is Here… Nollywood Actress Sugar Thompson Welcomes Baby Boy.....


Nollywood actress Sugar Thompson as been delivered of a baby boy few days back. Sugar and her family are currently based in England…  The mother of two took her fans along all though her pregnancy journey. 
Both mother and baby are doing great!






Watch her gender reveal below!


The actress took to her instagram to celebrate the birthday of her first child, Princess, second birthday on october 9th 2018.

Read her lovely message below!!

T W O💕..... somehow its being 2 years since this little cutie first made me a mother. It would be cliché to say how fast they grow but they really do grow fast. I love you so much and I can't fully express it because it makes my heart swell with love and pride. I love you Princess Princess you are my everything. God gave me a beautiful daughter, my lil sister I never had, my best friend that I lost and my playmate whom I can’t do without H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  P R I N C E S S .God bless and protect you always for me.



Congratulations to the entire family.

Comments

Popular Posts