ASK A FRIEND FOR HIS NUMBER SO I COULD TEXT HIM [INSTEAD OF HIM ] THREE YEARS DOWN I SAID I DO TO FOREVER





It was the 9th of March, 2015 and we both happened to be at the same social gathering with friends.
He saw me pass by him and immediately followed and tapped me on the shoulder, when I turned around he said, “excuse me, you look like someone I met in Donetsk.”
I smiled and replied I wasn’t the person he had mistaken me for, then he asked if we could talk and I replied, “come find me.”
(He never did, lol)
He left the gathering asking a friend of mine to give me his number so I could text him (instead of him texting me, being the gentleman that he is.
Got the number a week later, texted him, and the rest is history! Here we are three years later, saying ‘I do’ to forever.











Heart to heart am yours forever.… Congratulations(RUNA AND LLOYD BIZZY) 

Follow Us On All Social Media:






         




Comments

Popular Posts