ACTRESS ADESUA ETOMI WELLINGTON VISITED THE ORPHANAGE ON CHILDREN'S DAY



Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi Wellington pays the heritage homes (orphanage) a visit on 27th may 2018 being children‘s day.

Wife of singer/Song writter Bankole Wellington (Banky W) was full of excitement as she gave them gifts and food items.


She further said, is more blessed to give than to receive and she is really excited doing it, that she hope the kids are excited as well!
She posted on her instagram page to thank those that gave their supports… Below she said!

I'm posting this in order to thank @danomilkng
@minimieng @minimienoodles @pearsnigeria for donating so many extra items for the kids with regards to my visit to the orphanages on Sunday.
Shoutout to the @theofficialeme team for working tirelessly to help me out. Seun you are the REAL MVP and so are you Gabriel. Guys, seriously, thank you so much for sorting out logistics, market runs etc. I know it was a little stressful. I really appreciate you guys.
Shoutout to @alex_unusual for coming through to support.



Sunday was beautiful. The children are beautiful and i had a great time with them. While there, I fell in love with all of them especially a month old baby, she was truly precious. We read bible stories, played with toys and sang songs. I heard songs I've never heard in my life. Lmao. One child asked me 'is this your hair? I said 'No' and she proceeded to try to pull my wig off. Lmao. Children are SO EMBARRASSING but their hearts are pure.
I got home later on that day exhausted but joyful. Those smiles and laughs 

May God bless and reward all the people that run orphanages. May he bless the work of your hands. I hope this will inspire others to support the orphanages out here doing God's work and caring for these amazing children. We will continue to support you and do all we can to make things a little easier.
Now and always,
Sunshine

Thanks to Mrs Adesua Etomi Wellington and those that contributed to the welfare of the orphanage. May God continues to bless and enrich you greatly.

Comments

Popular Posts