STEPHANIE OKEREKE LINUS CELEBRATE SIXTH WEEDING ANNIVERSARY

The Actress who had a fairytale weeding in Paris on 21st of April 2012, at the Abbaye des Vaux de Cernay which is located in the Chevreuse valley Paris. The mother of one praises her husband as they celebrate sixth weeding anniversary.
She share some photos on he instagrame page and further wrote…










Happy Wedding Anniversary to mysoulmate. Thank you for filling my heart and our home with so much joy and laughter.
On this day you married me like a princess, I still remember how you stood  gallantly like the Prince that you are, poised to sweep me off my feet. I’m eternally glad I chose right.
May our Father continually give us the Wisdom and Strength to be instruments of change to our world.
Love you with everything that is in me. HWA
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THEM

Comments

Popular Posts